This is the theme of MAEdQ’s next Professional Development event scheduled for
Thursday, 4th September 2014.
Here’s what the Australian curriculum say’s about 21st Century Learners:
- Tackle real world problems
- Develop questioning and research skills
- Solve problems/Create solutions
- Use technology as a tool to help them learn
- Collaborate inside and outside the classroom
- Acquire a deep understanding
- Connect with community
- Learn the process of learning
- Challenge their own preconceptions
- Take control of their own learning
- Learn in a structured environment
How do museums, libraries and galleries respond to this profile in their learning environments?
What tools and skills do these learners need?
How do educators facilitate this?
How can we engage these learners – what do they want?
Join us for lively discussion on our networking night – and just hang out with others who are curious about these things.
4.30 for 5pm at the newly renovated and restored Trans Continental Hotel – our event sponsor.
Put it in your diary now – more details to come.